Dental Practitioner Support operates within Australian legal requirements, which are intended to safeguard access and use of your information.
Dental Practitioner Support makes every effort to adhere to the Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government worldwide websites developed by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Information provided by you through this website will comply with the Australian Privacy principles. These principles govern standards, rights and obligations around:
- the collection, use and disclosure of personal information
- an organisation or agency’s governance and accountability
- integrity and correction of personal information, and
- the rights of individuals to access their personal information.
Find out more information about the Australian privacy principles.
Dental Practitioner Support is also bound by the following Victorian privacy legislation:
- section 141 of the Health Services Act 1988 (Cth)
- section 346 of the Mental Health Act 2014 (Vic)
- Health Records Act 2001 (Vic), and
- Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).